Our employees are the reason for our success.
If you have the desire to be part of a winning team, a commitment to customer service and a strong sales orientation, consider a job opportunity with United Texas Bank.
We count ourselves fortunate to enjoy a warm and friendly atmosphere in a secure environment.
If you're interested in being considered for employment, E-Mail Your Resume.
Current Open Positions:
- Develops commercial real estate loans and deposit business by identifying prospects through a variety of sources including calling on and setting up appointments with potential loan prospects.
- Analyze financial information including balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, and tax returns to form an opinion of creditworthiness of applicants based on sound risk-based examination of strengths and weaknesses. Determine appropriate risk ratings and make recommendations for approval/denial of loan requests.
- Responds to walk in and telephone inquiries for commercial real estate loans.
- Identify and generate leads for new business opportunities; obtain and analyze background information on potential customers.
- Analyzes client-provided financial information in order to appropriately underwrite and/or present credit structures for approval. Understands credit structures for underwriting commercial loans and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Prepare written credit memorandums for presentation and approval.
- Determine the proper risk rating for each transaction.
- Monitors compliance with CRC approved terms for ongoing information requirements such as; monthly financial statement information, borrowing base information, and/or loan or letter agreement covenants.
- Calls on customers and makes on site visits to business customers to maintain rapport and to cross-sell other products and services. Calls on CPAs, attorneys, title companies, real estate brokers, and other sources to develop referral sources for new business.
Commercial Escrow Officer
- Independently maximize profits, manage and control every aspect of the commercial real estate business for the organization..
- Familiarity with all legal, title and escrow requirements associated with a wide variety of size of commercial transactions..
- Conduct closing with customer, broker, lenders and attorneys.
- Maintain escrow records and files and acts as escrow agent.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned escrow customers and brokers. Provides high level of customer service and develops ongoing escrow referrals from existing escrow customers and brokers.
- Maintain records in the escrow accounting system and customer database..
- Opens escrow transactions; develops and/or obtains the appropriate escrow documentation in accordance with policy and procedures and applicable state and Federal regulations.
- Manages assigned escrow customers and brokers as their relationship manager; provides customer service and develops ongoing escrow referrals for transactions.
- Must be customer-oriented and may have marketing duties to build relationships.
- Reconciles escrow reports against escrow records to ensure accuracy of posted escrow transactions.
Contact Human Resources Recruiting at 972-239-7000 for more details.
United Texas Bank is An Equal Opportunity Employer.