Contribute to social good with an Interest on Lawyer's Trust Account (IOLTA). It holds funds in trust for clients of pending court cases. The interest earned is paid to the Texas Equal Access to Justice Foundation to support programs that provide pro bono legal counsel.
- Holds funds in trust for clients of pending court cases
- Earn variable, tiered interest — higher balances earn higher rates
- Interest earned supports programs that provide legal counsel for the poor
- Interest is paid to Texas Equal Access to Justice Foundation
- No monthly service charge with a minimum daily balance of $1,000 or more
- $15 monthly service charge if minimum daily balance drops below $1,000
- Online banking and cash management available
- Free e-Statements
- Free Visa® debit card
- $500 minimum deposit to open
United Texas Bank is an approved depository for IOLTA funds.