Updates for New and Improved Online Banking and FAQOur new online banking services are now available. To enjoy the new experience, please click "Upgrade Now" after logging in. We will provide 30 days for the upgrade opt-in then customers will automatically be switched to the new online banking. There will be a delay in the Quickbooks and Quicken connection. Thank you for your patience during these updates.
Great is about to get better. New online banking is here, and you’re going to love it! Your new and improved online banking offers a modern design and is faster and easier to use. Below are just a few of the exciting improvements.
Scroll down to our FAQ and demo videos for more information.
1. Enjoy a consistent look and feel across all your devices
2. Easily find your most commonly used transactions, all on your new home page
3. Simplify your life with faster, easier Bill Pay functionality and updates to Bill Pay functionality
4. Quickly find your most important data with improved Search
5. Find a convenient branch or ATM wherever you are with interactive maps
6. Updated Mobile Banking App
When logging in, you’ll be prompted with an opt-in page giving you the option to try the new experience. All you have to do is select “Upgrade Now” and you will immediately transition into our new, improved online banking. If you’re not ready to use the new online banking, we will provide an option to continue using our current online banking for 30 days and then we will upgrade you to the new experience automatically.
Is there any action required to start using the new experience?
All that’s required is that you access our online banking on your desktop and log in using your existing credentials. You will then be prompted by an opt-in screen that will ask if you’re ready to upgrade to the new experience. Select “Upgrade Now” to start enjoying the new experience! We will provide 30 days for the “Upgrade Now” option then customers will automatically be switched to the new online banking.
Is my account history still available?
Yes, all of your account history is carried over to the new experience. We have enhanced the overall look and feel of account history, as well as searching/filtering functionality, but your data hasn’t changed.
For commercial users, will my templates be carried over?
Yes, your current templates that are configured in online banking will be carried over to the new online banking. There may be enhancements to these templates such as extra fields that are optional or additional information that needs to be completed.
What happened to help button?
There is a Help button available in the Menu.
Will my login change?
No, you will be able to access your online banking via browser OR mobile apps using your existing credentials.
What happened to the bill payment area?
We increased the amount of bill pay functionality, providing you with more information relating to your pending and processed bills. Enhanced bill pay now appears in a more dashboard-style user interface, enabling you to choose the way you view information: either in a card view (for phone and tablet) or a list view (desktop and tablet).
Where did secure messaging go?
Secure messaging is now available via an option in the menu. In this version, we’ve added threaded messages and the ability to delete multiple messages at one time.
What browsers is this compatible with?
- Google Chrome 27-current version with Vista Service Pack 2+, Windows 7 & 8
- Internet Explorer 7-8 with Vista Service Pack 2+ (limited compatibility)
- Internet Explorer 9.X with Vista Service Pack 2+, Windows 7 & 8 (limited compatiblity)
- Internet Explorer 10.X with Windows 7 & 8
- Internet Explorer 11.x with Windows 7 & 8
- Firefox 21 with Vista Service Pack 2+, Windows 7 & 8 (limited compatibility)
- Firefox 22-23 with Vista Service Pack 2+, Windows 7 & 8 (limited compatibility)
- Firefox 24-current version with Vista Service Pack 2+, Windows 7 & 8
Can I use this on my phone/tablet?
Absolutely. You can download the app on any Android or Apple device, and it will provide a consistent experience with banking from your desktop. If you’re on a platform that isn’t Android or Apple, you can always access online banking via your HTML5-compatible mobile browser.
What is a unified experience?
A unified experience simply means that the look and feel of your online banking is consistent on all of your devices. It is intended to improve your experience by making navigation simple and familiar regardless of device.