Mobile Deposit Capture
What is our Mobile Deposit Capture*?
With United Texas Bank's iPhone and Android App, customers who are enrolled in Mobile Banking can deposit checks through our Mobile Deposit Capture*.
How do I enroll in Mobile Deposit Capture*?
If you are already enrolled in Internet Banking, enable your mobile enrollment by logging into Internet Banking and select Mobile under the Preferences Menu on the left side of the screen.
*Mobile Deposit Capture is available for retail clients only. Eligibility and other restrictions apply.
- Select the box next to "Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device" and click submit.
- Click the Mobile Express Deposit option under the Preferences menu and you will be asked to accept our Mobile Deposit Capture Agreement.
What are the steps for enrolling and making your first deposit?
Click here for our Mobile Deposit Capture Enrollment and User Guide.
Why am I unable to deposit my check?
The below are some reasons why your check may not be accepted through our Mobile Deposit Capture*:
What type of checks can I deposit through Mobile Deposit Capture*?
- The check has already been submitted
- The type of check is not accepted
- Folded or torn corners
- Handwriting is not legible or is not in blue or black ink
- Front image is not legible
- Amount entered does not match the amount on the check
- Routing and account numbers are unclear
- Image is too dark or blurry
- Lack of proper signature/endorsement
United Texas Bank will review the deposit and reserves the right to reject a deposit. Some types of checks will not be accepted in Mobile Deposit Capture*. Please refer to our Mobile Deposit Capture Agreement for a full list. Some ineligible items are:
Where can I find more information about Mobile Deposit Capture*?
- Foreign items
- Savings bonds
- Checks payable to another person
- Items that are missing processing information
- Items that have been previously electronically captured and endorsed
- Bond coupons
- Treasury Tax & Loan (TTL) payments
- Remotely created checks
- Altered checks
- Returned items
- Checks that are postdated or more than six (6) months old
Please refer to our Mobile Deposit Capture Agreement.
What is the limit for the number of deposits per day, per account?There is no limit to the number of deposits per day. There is a daily deposit limit of $2,500 per account. In addition, there is a $5,000 rolling 30 day limit.
What is the dollar limit I can deposit per day, per account?
You can deposit up to $2,500 per account, per day.
What is the daily cut-off time, and when will the funds be available?
Deposits submitted before 4 p.m. on a business day that we are open will be processed the same day, and approved funds will be available the next business day. However, United Texas Bank does reserve the right to hold funds.Is there a fee to use Mobile Deposit Capture*?
There is no fee for United Texas Bank customers. Some data charges may apply based on your data plan with your mobile carrier. Please check with your carrier for potential charges.
What do I do if a deposited item is returned?
Do not rescan the original check. Please take the returned items into a United Texas Bank office for re-deposit or call customer service at 972.239.7000 Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
What do I do with my checks after I make my deposit?
Please keep the original check for 30 days. Store the checks in a secure location, and do not attempt to re-deposit them. United Texas Bank may request the original check. After 30 days, please write "Void" on the checks and destroy them.
Who can I call with questions?
If you need assistance, we are here to help. Call customer service at 972.239.7000 Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.