We know changing bank accounts sounds like a hassle, but we're here to help make your move to United Texas Bank simple and worry free! We've prepared three pre-written authorization forms to help you make the switch.
Before completing any form, we suggest checking with your service provider to see if they have the ability to make changes online. In most cases, they will only require your new account number and United Texas Bank's ABA/routing number which is 111016501.
- Automatic payment change form with authorization
- Direct deposit change form with authorization
- Request to close account with authorization
And to make your decision to switch even simpler, we offer great benefits like:
- Free first order of checks!
- Coupon for an additional .25% interest on a CD over $10,000 with a term of one year or greater
- Free online banking and bill payment
- Free Visa Debit Card plus we’ll reimburse up to $100 of foreign activity surcharges per statement cycle
- Free eStatements
- Free Telephone Banking