Keep your finances in order with United Texas Bank's Online Bill Payment service. Our bill pay service allows you to pay bills electronically anytime, anywhere- it's convenient, safe, efficient, and as easy as the touch of a button. One website. One login. Every bill. FREE.
Bill Pay Features include:
- Pay your bills at your convenience from a single, simple to use site
- Set up recurring payments so your regular payments are automatically paid each month on their due date
- Schedule any payment in advance. Simply date your payment for the day you want your payment to be sent, even months in advance
- View pending payments to verify payment information
- Track your payment history - easily view whom you have paid and when
- Maintain and/or modify a database of payment recipients
- Update your payment instructions anytime
- Register for e-billing and receive your bills electronically. Help protect yourself against identity theft by not allowing paper bills to sit in your mailbox
We know that once you start paying your bills online, you'll appreciate the convenience and control you have over every bill you pay. If you haven't registered for Bill Pay, do it today! If you are already registered for Personal Online Banking, simply click on the "Payment Manager" icon and continue to the registration link. It's as easy as the touch of a key!
*To learn more about personal Bill Pay, click here to view a demo of the product or call customer service at (972) 239-7000.
How to Register for Personal Bill Payment:
If you already have Personal Online Banking, login and click on the 'Payment Manager' icon and then continue to the registration link.
For questions or issues regarding the use of Bill Payment or your billing history:
Contact iPay Customer Service toll free at 1-866-600-7060 Monday-Friday 6:30 am to 1 am CST
United Texas Bank Customer Service at (972) 239-7000 during normal business hours. After hours, click here to send us an email.