UTB Title - Focused on adding value through lasting relationships
Whether you’re a first time buyer or seller, or a seasoned real estate investor, we are here to assist you with your Commercial Title and Escrow needs in a professional, courteous and expeditious manner, ensuring your interests are represented fully and accurately.
- UTB Title is equipped to successfully guide you through closing your transactions
- UTB Title discovers creative solutions to complications and transaction road blocks.
- UTB Title offers nationwide handling for Commercial property transactions.
- UTB Title closes all types of single site, multi-site, and multi-state transactions.
- UTB Title is committed to providing the highest level of personal service.
Please call UTB Title at
Types of Transactions
- Land Development
- Ground Lease
- Entity Acquisition
- Gift to Governmental Authority
Documents in the Title Process
- Preliminary Report (ALTA States) – Reports the ownership of land, together with liens and encumbrances that will not be covered under a subsequent policy
- Commitment – Reports the known burdens affecting the property and commits the company to issuing a policy when certain requirements have been met.
- Pro Forma - Specimen of what the requested policy will look like. All objections may not be completed. Is not binding upon the company.
- Policy - Final contract of indemnity insurance between named insureds and the company.
About 1031 Exchange Accounts
Benefits of 1031 Exchange:
- Tax Deferral
- Capital Appreciation
- Institutional Investment
- Earn 1.50% APY*
- Day 1 sell Property
- Day 45 Find a Replacement
- Day 180 Close on new property
- UTB.COM – Home of interest bearing 1031 Accounts
- Are you earning Interest on your 1031 account?
- Start earning interest on your 1031 Account
- Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code defers the taxable gain otherwise recognized in a taxable sale of investment or business real estate.
- Allows investors to redeploy their money while deferring property taxes through selling a qualified property and then reinvesting the proceeds into a replacement property.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for this 1031 exchange money market account is accurate as of September 21, 2018.