It is important to note that after 3 attempts of using the incorrect password and for security reasons, access to online banking will be locked out. To reset your password, you will be required to contact our customer service department during business hours at 972-239-7000.
· You must complete this process on a registered browser.
· Type in your login ID and then select ‘forgot password’ on the online banking login screen. Click login to continue.
· Next, please choose where you would like us to deliver your secure access code from your contact preferences.
· You will be required to enter the delivered secure access code.
· Next, input the secure access code where indicated and click on submit.
· The last step is to enter your new password and then re-enter the same password to confirm. Click on submit.